We are moving right along with preparing for the holidays. After all, Thanksgiving is next week! If you’re behind, you’ve got a little bit of catching up to do, but stay the course. You can have a great holiday season with less stress, more fun, and great memories!
Your list for this week:
- Add school, community events, and parties to your calendar (s)
- Finalize your Thanksgiving plans; who’s cooking what, the theme, wardrobing, getting the hair and nails done.
- If your kids are out of school next week what are you going to for family fun?
- Decide how you are going to explain or address those family members who may invite additional drama to the holiday meal.
- Decide on your shopping for the season. After Thanksgiving weekend, I try to keep my shopping to weekday mornings. Devise your plan now.
- Decide what charities you will support this year, and how you will support them
- If you are taking photos for holiday cards or gifts, now’s the time to start planning. Schedule the photographer, find a location, and think about outfits.
And since this week and next are filled with shopping, I’ve created a helpful item just for you! On the Mocha Mob show earlier this week, I mentioned several websites with apps that are helpful during the holiday season. You can click the image below or access the full-sized version here.
And in case you missed it, click on one of the images below to grab your copy of the Family Holiday Bucket List printable or the Grocery Shopping List printable.
You are doing great! Keep positive and stay the course. Remember, we are in this together!