Happy Holidays! If you’re like me and haven’t even started shopping yet, this week’s posts are guaranteed to help you. The teen girls in my house are fond of all the items on this list and then some. According to Tyra and Jada, you can’t go wrong with any of these items! For info on how to purchase, click on the name of each item listed below the gift images.
My daughters (ages 13 and 15) have varied interests and this year was the first year they couldn’t specifically name one hot item for the Christmas lists. We talked, and with some checking of te web history on their computers, I was able to gather some items that would be a hit with the teen/ tween girls you know and love.
- Adult Coloring Book – This is probably one of the few “adult”-labeled items I would buy them. However coloring is relaxing, it’s now cool, and seeing the words adult in the title makes them feel sophisticated. I’m all for keeping the girls as young as I can for as long as I can, but the reality is they want to be sophisticated sometimes. If coloring cures that desire for sophistication, so be it.
- Sephora Favorites “Give Me Some Nude” Lip Kit – If you didn’t know (like I didn’t), Sephora and Ulta are the hottest stores around for cosmetic purchases. Tyra, age 15, doesn’t wear a lot of makeup but will search those websites for the latest trends. According to her, Nude is the color we all should be acheiving in our selection of makeup because it gives you a fresh look that’s not too overdone.
- Laptop Computer – What teen doesn’t want a new computer? This day and age, you can find a good laptop under $200, and if your teen or tween doesn’t need a lot of specialized programs, any one will work perfectly.
- Kylie Jenner Cosmetics – One of the younger entrepreneurs in the Kardashian/ Jenner family is wowing the makeup scene with her famous lip kits. These cannot stay in stock because of their
- Mermaid Blanket – Ultra warm, cozy and perfect for an afternoon of coloring or reading, mermaid blankets are hot this year. It’s hard to imagine not having mermaid magic when your covered in this blanket.
- Subscription to Seventeen Magazine , Teen Vogue, or Girls’ Life – I have always loved magazines and even though they can access the content from these magazines online, my teens love to receive items in the mail addressed to them.
Other ideas for teens (or tweens) you may be shopping for include:
Anything, anything, anything from Bath and Body Works
Headphones, Chargers, or Selfie Sticks
Cash. I know it may seem like cash is so impersonal, but there are several unique ways to wrap monetary gifts. For more ideas, visit and follow this pinterest board.
Do you have tween or teen girls on your shopping list? What are you planning to get them?