Here are some things that I’m suggesting this month that have definitely made my life easier:
- Join AAA .This is the best $52 I’ve ever spent. The roadside assistance alone is worth the cost but did you know that AAA membership comes with a variety of discounts and additional products? Join now and thank me later – your nerves will be the happier for it
- Stuck in traffic? Get Waze. This navigation app is powered by its users and by far gives the best directions.
- Check out the Cast Beauty app! You probably check the weather reports daily, but wouldn’t it be helpful to have a resource that tells you how the current weather could affect your hair and skin each day? Cast Beauty does that and more by offering tips of trade for looking your best despite the elements.
- Sign up for Daily Action text messages. If you are discouraged by the political climate in our country, there are things you can do that won’t take time away from the hustle and bustle of your lives. This organization will send you a text message each day with one action item that may help make our world a better place. Hint: there’s a lot of things we can do at the local level.
- Set a financial limit on Valentine’s Day gifts. It forces you to be more creative. Last year I gave the ones I love Open-When Cards. The cards were very inexpensive and well-received.
- Got acne? Try charcoal-based skin products. The most recent drama of our family has been related to acne breakouts. Over the past few weeks we have tried everything from gels to oils to diet changes to much more. The only thing that has worked is charcoal-based skin care. If you suffer from acne, you need this in your life.
One thought on “Things to Do in February”
Pingback: Things to Do in February | The View From Here