I mediate. I assign. I correct. I fuss. But most importantly, I am thankful. The Three Amigos bring a lot to my life on a daily basis…and here’s why I am so thankful:
1. They still call me Mommy
2. They like to brush my hair at night.
3. They sleep in on weekends.
4. They want to make the world a better place.
5. They understand they value of a good education.
6. They are funny. Belly laugh funny.
7. They are true performing artists.
8. They actively seek to learn about other cultures.
9. I see the best of who I am manifest in their personalities.
10. They believe the details are important.
What are you thankful for about your kids?
Did you miss any of these posts? If so, click on the images below to read them.
Be still my melting heart…
Not to long ago, I sat wondering what happened to my little boy who played with superheroes. Where have the years gone?
Apparently no where because we still love the same superheroes.
When The Three Amigos were babies and toddlers, it was very easy to find them doing cute things! These days in the Tween World, it’s more of a challenge. One outcome of the Pause Before You Pounce challenge I did last week is that I am now looking for the cuteness in my kids.
Ummm…I fully realize that they probably do not want to be considered cute…but it’s my blog. So I plan to catch them in moments of cuteness with a photo…and of course I will post it here.
Now, this is a challenge so-to-speak, but I’m not putting a time frame on it. Instead, I am promising myself and all of you that I’m committed to finding the cuteness in my everyday life…with tweens.
Here we go!
When I saw him dressed for school, I couldn’t get enough of this photo. Mainly because he works so hard on his “style.” The main cuteness here was the fact that those are not real glasses. They are movie 3-D glasses that he removed the lenses from. He says style, I say cute!